Scelta Windows in Tulsa, Oklahoma only sells energy efficient windows of the highest quality. Serving Tulsa, Bartlesville and surrounding areas in Oklahoma, Scelta is your top choice for the best quality, ENERGY STAR rated windows.
ENERGY STAR means efficiency and energy saving windows.
In 1992, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) established a voluntary program under the authority of the Clean Air Act Section 103(g) called ENERGY STAR. Later, Congress set the Energy Policy Act in place “in order to identify and promote energy-efficient products and buildings in order to reduce energy consumption, improve energy security, and reduce pollution through voluntary labeling of or other forms of communication about products and buildings that meet the highest energy efficiency standards” (ENERGY STAR).
Contact Scelta today by calling 918-855-6546 to receive your free home estimate. We can’t wait to do business with you!
What does an Energy Star rating mean?
ENERGY STAR is the reliable symbol, backed by the government that indicates a product or company displays energy efficiency, which helps everyone save money while also protecting the environment through energy-efficient practices and products. Products can win the ENERGY STAR mark by meeting the energy efficiency conditions instituted in ENERGY STAR product stipulations. EPA sets these requirements based on the following set of key guiding rules:
- Product categories must impact considerable energy savings throughout the U.S.
- Qualified products must supply the qualities and performance that consumers demand, in addition to maximizing energy efficiency.
- If it costs more for consumers to purchase qualified products than to purchase conventional, less-efficient counterparts, buyers will recuperate their investment in time through improved energy efficiency by saving on their utility bill.
- Energy efficiency can be accomplished through widely accessible, non-proprietary technologies that are provided by many manufacturers.
- One can measure and verify product energy consumption and performance through testing. You cand even contact a company like Affordable Insulation of Oklahoma
- The ENERGY STAR label helps to set energy-efficient products apart and makes them easily identifiable for purchasers.
Scelta can meet your home efficiency needs.
No matter what kind of project has your attention, Scelta can provide the home efficiency you seek with energy saving windows in Tulsa and surrounding areas in Oklahoma. We can assist you with:
- Windows only – If you are a contractor or builder, you will not be able to find the quality of windows we sell at any big box store. Get all your windows from Scelta, the energy saving windows specialist!
- D-I-Y Install – If you are remodeling, own rental property, or just want to save some money, we can show you the ropes of self installation and you can finish the project on your own.
- Turnkey – Sit back and let us do all the work, from removing the old windows to installing all the new ones. Whether you need a partial job or are looking to replace every window in your home, we will get the job done!
Call us today at 918-855-6546 or online to receive your free home estimate.