If you’re looking for high-performance, energy efﬁcient windows that are virtually maintenance-free, vinyl is the answer. It never needs painting or reﬁnishing, and it makes tight seals that eliminate leaky drafts, reducing your energy costs all year long.
Our premium quality, double-hung windows feature tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning and maintenance, and optional grids come between the panes so they never need cleaning.
Our thermally fused frames and Low-E glass offer optimal insulation against air, water and outside noise. These energy efficient windows will help pay for themselves by lowering your heating and cooling bills year-round.
Our performance-tested windows feature a rigid vinyl construction with fusion-welded sashes and frames, for strength and lasting durability.
The inventory at Scelta Windows is backed by a transferable limited lifetime warranty. Glass components feature an optional lifetime glass breakage warranty. Each window is individually registered to expedite parts identiﬁcation and replacement.
Limited Lifetime Warranty Coverage (Alside)
“Love our new windows installed by Scelta windows! I highly recommend these guys! Awesome job!” – Kevin McDugle
“Great windows and great staff! I have already noticed how quiet and cool my home is and I’ve only had them installed for 3 days!” -Olivia LaFortune
Colors and Finishes
- Interior Choices: White and Beige, as well as laminate wood-grains in White, Soft Maple, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry
- Exterior Choices: Exterior choices include White and Beige, as well as special finishes in Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray.
All interior finishes are available with any exterior finish.
Ultra-premium exterior colors are achieved with a cutting-edge polyurethane coating technology incorporating heat-reflective pigments to ensure a remarkably strong, fade resistant and highly weather-able finish that’s easy to clean.
Designer grids lend an added measure of style and dimension to your windows. All grids are enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning. Choose from a selection of beautiful grid profiles and patterns to design the ideal window for your home:
- Classic Grids: available in Colonial, Diamond, Prairie and Double Prairie patterns
- Contoured Grids: available in Colonial, Prairie and Double Prairie patterns
- Gold Tone Brass Grids: available in Prairie and Double Prairie patterns
- Narrow Brass Grids: available in a Colonial pattern
V-Grooved Cut Glass
Add a cut or polished V-grooved glass pattern to your window for the perfect touch of elegance.
- Full Round
- Half Round
- Trapezoid Triangle
Alside represents over six decades of inspired innovation.
Founded in 1947, Alside is a leading manufacturer of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets.
With headquarters in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Alside has over 3000 employees in its seven manufacturing facilities (Cuyahoga Falls OH; West Salem OH; Ennis TX; Cedar Rapids IA; Kinston NC, Bothell WA; and Yuma AZ). Alside products are distributed to licensed professional remodeling contractors and home builders through our network of over 100 Alside Supply Centers and also through select independent distributors across the country.
A division of Associated Materials Incorporated (AMI), Alside is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry, and is a charter member of the Vinyl Siding Institute, the American Association of Architects, the National Association of Home Builders, and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
Associated Materials Incorporated
Associated Materials is a leading manufacturer of professionally installed exterior building products. It is able to meet the wide variety of homeowner, architect, builder and contractor needs through its Alside, Gentek, Revere, Ultraguard, Preservation and Alpine brands. Materials include premium vinyl, aluminum and steel. Products include siding, windows, fencing, decking and railing. This unique position in the industry enables Associated Materials to gain a larger share of America’s home exteriors.
Mezzo™ Windows from Alside feature a thermally optimized narrow-line frame and sash with a dual-pane insulated glass solution designed to meet stringent 2015 ENERGY STAR® requirements. The elegant narrow-line construction ensures maximum daylight visibility while advanced technological reinforcements deliver dependable strength while minimizing energy transfer.
You’ll sleep well knowing that Mezzo’s™ enhanced forced-entry hardware and modernized screen and bulb design provide greater protection against insect and other undesirable intrusions.
Strong, durable and weather-tight, with the custom beauty you’ve come to expect from Alside, the Mezzo™ window is in a class by itself – an affordable window with performance power above and beyond the rest. Plus, the impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty* delivers the peace of mind you would expect from an industry leader.
Lifetime Limited Warranty* by Alside
Features and benefits
- The EdgeForce™ low-profile frame and sash creates an expanded glass area while internal chambers increase structural integrity, rigidity and energy efficiency
- CoreFX™ composite reinforcement helps reduce the transfer of energy while strengthening meeting rails and allowing for secure mounting of hardware
- Defense-Tek™ end-of-throw cam shift locking action delivers increased strength and protection
- Forecaster™ quickly directs water runoff, keeping the exterior of the window clean and attractive
- The HP3™ telescoping sill dam delivers protection from air and water infiltration, increases structural stability and enhances beauty
- Gatekeeper™ interlocking sash-to-sill technology delivers a unified wall of strength
- The Ocular ™ screen bulb seal eliminates light penetration between the screen and frame and aids in easy screen installation and removal
- ClimaTech® insulated Low-E glass packages
- ClimaTech ThermD insulated Low-E glass packages for even greater thermal efficiency
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Classic and contoured Colonial, Diamond, Prairie and Double Prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved cut glass
- White Woodgrain, Soft Maple Woodgrain, Rich Maple Woodgrain, Light Oak Woodgrain, Dark Oak Woodgrain, Foxwood Woodgrain, Cherry Woodgrain, Beige and White interior color options
- Architectural Bronze, English Red, Desert Clay, Hudson Khaki, Forest Green, American Terra, Castle Gray, Beige and White exterior color options
- Full screens available (Full screens are standard on exterior color-finished windows)
- Obscure glass options are also available
Energy Star Program
Energy Star is a voluntary partnership among the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, product manufacturers, local utilities, and retailers. Partners help promote efficient products by labeling with the Energy Star logo and educating consumers about the benefits of energy efficiency. By choosing Energy Star-labeled products, you’ll help to keep your utility bills lower, and help the environment at the same time. For more information, visit their website: www.energystar.gov
(Energy Star is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Energy).
Evaluate the Energy Performance of a Window or Patio Door
Look for the National Fenestration Ratings Council (NFRC) label on the window or patio door. This label shows the U-Value, Solar Heat Gain Coefficient, and Visible Light Transmittance values. All values are backed by independent lab test reports on file with every window and door manufacturer.
For extensive information, backed with details provided by the U.S. Department of Energy, refer to:www.efficientwindows.org
Guarantee of quality
All of the products offered by Scelta Windows are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty, including accidental glass breakage. Scelta will even cover the labor to the original buyer.
Atrium Lifetime Glass Breakage Warranty
Atrium Transferable Lifetime Limited Warranty Replacement Products
Alside Lifetime Warranty Coverage